Successful business model is win/win
Traditional retailers are now struggling in this economy and traditional retailers typically only run about 30% to 35% gross profit margins. NTY Clothing Exchange is a different type of clothing franchise. We are a resale store and resale clothing franchises are excelling in this economy. While delivering tremendous values on teen & young adult fashions to our customers, our established franchise store owners have attained over 60% gross profit margins!
In essence, this means that our stores have 60 cents out of every sales dollar to cover overhead/expenses before the net profit line. These are far superior gross profit margins compared to traditional retailing and clothes franchises. We have a proven business model, proprietary point-of-sale computer system, highly-effective advertising materials, training and follow-up guidance from our support staff.
The NTY Clothing Exchange management team has well over 80 years of franchising & retailing industry experience in this specialized business niche called RESALE. This experience will help you to shorten your learning curve, minimize potential costly mistakes and maximize this opportunity… your investment.
It’s what teens and young adults want…you will too:
Our business creates LOYAL REPEAT CUSTOMERS who LOVE these stores for their:
- Tremendous value on a wide variety of better brands, in “gently-used”, “like-new” condition, at about 70% off mall store pricing… available every day.
- Great shopping experience in a well-lit, organized, beautifully-designed environment.
- Dynamic, ever-changing inventory bargains.
- RESALE business model (not consignment).
- Immediacy and convenience of getting CASH On-the-Spot for selling us their fashions, which we buy right over-the-counter. Because we’re a RESALE store and not a consignment shop, there’s no waiting for months to get paid and no worry about missing items.
- Opportunity to take this CASH and update their wardrobes on a regular basis – for less…a lot less!
*The franchise information disclosed does not constitute an offer or the sale of a franchise.